Google
 

Monday, March 19, 2007

Consideration

I'm going to start another blog soon. A Malay one since it would benefit more of my customers. I thought the other day that I may be trying to do too much writing. As it is my blog isn't updated that regularly anyway. After a few weeks of considering I'm going ahead anyway. What I write here and on my other blogs are different aspects of my mind so writing on one wouldn't mean I run out of ideas for the other blogs.

I would like to start on the real post now. Consideration. How many of us know this word and it's true meaning? Consideration of other people and their thoughts. Consideration of our own selves. Oxford dictionary describes consideration as "1 careful thought. 2 a fact taken into account when making a decision. 3 thoughtfulness towards others. 4 a payment or reward."

The part that I'm focusing on is the 3rd entry, thoughtfulness towards others. Do we take others into consideration when we make decisions or do any actions? Do you show consideration towards others?

No comments: