Google
 

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Money Laundering

I tried out some money laundering... Didn't seem that useful though... Okay, that's actually the tail end of the story, let's start at the beginning.

I was paying a lot of attention on my attitude towards abundance, specifically as regards my cash flow. As such I process a lot of my anxiety about money or as it stands now the lack of extra income. I get barely enough evry month no matter how much my total expenses actually are. So if I actually need RM800 extra somehow or other I'd get the 800 ringgit. If I don't plan on buying anything at all for the month I'd actually earn my phone expenses plus 50 or so. So my monthly income is a yo-yo but I could see that I've some issues to settle.

In my efforts to solve my issues, I did a few rounds of tapping on cleaning up the prejudices that I have against money. You see, I always had this idea that money is something extranous and the right amount is just enough to survive on. This belief translates directly into my monthly income level and I really want to clear this particular block. I focused on letting the issue work itself out and later did a few cleaning sessions as I call it...

I guess all my work cleaning up my issues culminated in me losing my wallet as ironic as that sounds. I actually got my wallet back the very evening I posted it was missing.. I got it clean and fresh out of the washing machine. That's my money laundering experience... I literally got my money laundered.... It's nothing illegal but I have no wish to repeat it even if all my cash smells really nice after that.

Sekian terima kasih as we put at the end of a formal Malay language letter. It translates to umm.... Thank you, the end. Feel free to comment on my cleansing experience~~~

technorati tags:, , , ,

No comments: