Google
 

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

My Wallet!!!

Aaa~ My wallet is missing.... I can't find it. I won't go so far as saying I lost it but it is confirmed missing... Anyway I searchefd for 2 hours this morning, will continue searching again when I'm home. Don't feel comfortable without my wallet but I dispersed most of my worry. I had a history of losing my wallets.... Have been extra careful with my wallet ever since I lost it 3 times in one year's time... It's too much a hassle having to replace my identity card, driver's license and bank cards... now there's also my debit card.. Oh I really hope my wallet is somewhere at home.

4 comments:

amyheidi said...

I once lost a wallet containing $50 inside it. Not only that, the bills were the commemerative $25 bill produced only once during HM's silver jubillee. Since then, I always keep my wallet in check.
By the way, am going to KL on 28.

Ahmad Hilmi said...

Oh god you lost 2 beautiful commemorative bills. That was really a bad experience. I thankfully got me wallet back this time. The very same evening huhu.

Ah, a KL trip. Have fun :D Going shopping? Sightseeing? 28th would be Monday. How long you're staying in KL?

amyheidi said...

Just four days. If possible, both shopping and sightseeing. I'll be back in Brunei on Friday morning.

Yeah, the notes were very pretty. The notes are so rare that I've never seen in since then, and it's almost never used for cash exchange or for shopping.

Ahmad Hilmi said...

Commemorative bills are truly rare... I've only seen one of those once over here. A couple of RM10 gold coins. My friend's dad got them framed in their house.

Okay, quite a few days then... not that long but still enough to get around a bit right?