Google
 

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Project Planner

Am going to compile that piece of software in this computer. Tried it out on my mom's laptop and me like it. Easier to try things I may want there first because I got ubuntu installed there and usually it's just a simple apt-get command away.

Anyway another computer related news. I assembled a computer and loaded kubuntu, which I warped to edubuntu, for my auntie. She seems to like it at first glance but time will tell how she takes it. The thing is unless you really want gaming windows isn't any better. A debian based distro like ubuntu also make it easy to install new things.

Well, enough mumbo jumbo for now.

----------------------------

Okay now about life. What is more important? Truth or right? In most cases they aren't the same.

No comments: