Google
 

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Treatment of Self

Learning to heal is learning to improve and augment yourself. It doesn't necessarily mean you perfect yourself as some of the better healers I know are flawed as individuals. They are only powerful in their healing element.

These people that I speak of are not trained healers one and all. Some are individuals who never had any basic training or exposure whatsoever. I've learned to identify their healing presence as I'm progressing along this path. Some I haven't even seen in years but I still could put the puzzle pieces together.

What I notice is that with some healers, the more powerful their healing presence the more flawed their character is. The flaws may not be obvious but when I'm actually listening and watching I see them. Maybe it is the flaws that allow these people to develop healing skills whether they realise it or not. Healing the self for a long long while and later starting to heal people around them.

One of my own flaws is that I shift between a contemplative thinking state into a dynamic action oriented but unthinking state. Well, medical psychology calls it a bipolar disorder. I'm trying to apply the latest learning I acquired. Try to establish a stable third state between the two polars. I've managed to establish a platform after all this while but it does have the tendency to fold on itself and when that happens I just drop or shoot up. More of the latter as I seem to operate at a high frequency nowadays. Well, there's also some info on that particular issue.

Am taking time off this weekend. Meet a few old friends and talk to them. No business at all just plain simple talking. I even decided to mail some business related slides later to one of them rather than bringing it with me.

Oh well, slight technical issues again over here. The SE Asia - US link problem is becoming a drag...

No comments: