Google
 

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Steinburner

I don't know where I got that name. I think from The simpsons or something.
Anyway been trying my best to deepen my knowledge on EFT, that's Emotional Freedom Technique for anyone wondering.

Need some more ideas to get a breakthrough on some of my tougher issues. There's also the fact that my clients seem to keep coming up with more complicated and deeper issues every session. Well I do have the option of going to any of the other EFT practitioners in Malaysia and getting a few sessions done to clear up my tougher blocks. I'll keep that in mind because I really hate running around in in circles.

Well, a free weekend this time. In fact it's been a slow year so far. It does mean I don't earn anything but it also means I've time to relax and indulge in my hobbies. Thankfully I have the habit of keeping some money in a spare account especially when I get some bonuses so am not exactly strapped for cash right now. In fact I splurged on a few things this month and I even got my car fixed up a bit. So I'm doing okay money-wise.

Am trying to clear my older blocks right now because I know some of them involve my aversion to any static form and structure. It's really difficult planning anything much less sustain a regular EFT practice when I actually start everyday with more ideas in my mind. Though it's nice having a ceaseless mind working to improve my what I already planned out it's actually very taxing because the actual work and maintainance of my plans are lacking. I work odd hours now and only take clients through appointments.

Well, that reminds me to lay out plans for this one particular idea. Plans that I will implement as soon as they're laid out properly. Not complete, just laid out. I'm trying an offset parallel plan + action this time. 20% lead in planning to make sure I'm on top of my ideas and not the other way round.

No comments: