Google
 

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Bloggie... 2007??? Time?

Time is subjective. As far as I'm concerned a year is nothing. It's just one way we try to mold time to our minds. Will is more important than time. Understand? No?

Put it this way. Everything's already there. Then we start from what we call the beginning and have this restriction in our mind that forces us to experience our existence in a linear way, experiencing what we call the passing of time. What makes this life not something pointless if everything is already pre-set?

Will. We've been given this specialty to change our existence. We are either stuck living out our lives through time as is already set or we actually live through every moment learning from the mistakes we make and going into ourselves and changing the truth of our own being.

What about our consciousness that allows us to think and be better than animals? Well. It matters little. Without changing the truth that we're living we would think within the constraints of our set lives and end up living a linear life till the picture is over. In other words we follow our scripts exactly. No changes nor any real choices.

I would say that people who use their will are artists. Hackers, modders, whatever you want to call them because they seek to change. A strong will and you can change most parts of your life except static things like your parents, family, race and such. An average will help you direct your life and bend the picture certain ways. Ways that make you more comfortable in life. More successful if you wish or more happy or more enlightened.

So with this I'm actually posting in 2007 when just yesterday night I considered blogging a waste of my time. This is just a wall I write on and as such I'll write whatever I wish to write.

Here's to 2007 and may The Creator bless me in my efforts involving exercising my will. As all in life actually conforms to His will.

No comments: