Google
 

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Tail end

Checked out my mom's blog and I read noticed the link to my blog on the side panel. It says Hilmi Tail End. Sounded a bit weird and to me it stood out amongst the links my mom put up. The other family links either had a name and something that sounds like a musing or it had a simple description. Actually mine read like a description though it seemed like a strange one.

I actually chose Tail End as my blog title on a whim. There's this cat tail picture which someone snapped and I took a liking to it. Ended up putting tail end just coz I decided to put the tail pic on my profile. It was that simple.

After seeing the link in my mom's blog I started thinking. It just fits. I was at a point of my life that I believed to be critical. The end point where I don't have anywhere to turn to anymore. So I chose the right name back then.

I'm gripping my life by the end of it's tail again right now. Actually I slipped and let go for a while but having cute furry little kitties that are so playful and loving helps coz the kitties love being petted and letting me grip it's tail is part of the play. That didn't make sense even to me so I leave it at that.

Adieu and ja ne~~ See my tail again tomorrow morning.

No comments: