Google
 

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Scrappy scrappy Doooo~

Well... I do love a good scrap whenever the time's right. I enjoy it really. The verbal kind not physical. Never noticed it before. But well, I just enjoy a clean scrap, where I disagree with someone sensible. That makes for a nice and useful debate. Too bad it's so rare to find anyone who could disagree and yet talk about it.

The thing is, I usually push for the person to acknowledge that my points are valid to me. Well, most never do, they just want me to see things their way. I acknowledge their points, telling them yes that's your point and then I present mine just showing how things are for me. When there's no effort to meet in the middle that makes it an argument rather than a discussion. I usually stop presenting my point halfway through in an argument. No point to be made so adios~

No comments: