Google
 

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Demam

Got meself a lovely gift together with the training program last weekend. A full blown athsma attack. I was planning to sleep early but ended up I coughed and gagged the whole night long. Did get a few minutes of sleep. Maybe an hour in total but it was very shallow sleep. A light doze where I'm aware of my breathing and level of phlegm in my chest. When it reaches critical point, i.e when I would start gasping and gagging again, I would wake up and cough up the phlegm into the large paper napkins I kidnapped from the kitchen.

Still have it right now but it's not as bad. Was worst the first night, Friday going into Saturday, and Monday night. Got a fever on Monday night.

On something completely unrelated, I seem to lose track of time a lot nowadays. I can't seem to remember what day it is most of the time. I can't recall very well what I did on which day too. But funny thing is my deadlines are all properly met even when I forget the days. Maybe my internal work-scheduler has a working clock and calendar. It's not sharing with other parts of my mind though...

No comments: