Google
 

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Telur Mistake?

What do you think of the title? Is it a chicken accidentally laying a goose egg? I've no idea myself but I read it on a restaurant menu here where I had lunch (before the fasting month!!)
Well, actually the kang kong (king kong?) belanca is also a grammatical + spelling mistake.

On another note, I'm getting a Gen2 CPS. Manual of course. I'd have to change gears a lot in town but I'd have the option of zoom zooming when I drive out of town. As I said to the sales guy, I'd get an auto Gen2 only if Proton comes up with a model with paddle shifts haha.

So anyways here's my lovely old car sandwiched between 2 younger (newer) siblings.

It's still a good car (with some rattles, clanks and holes). One thing I love about this car is the power. The thing I hate is fuel consumption. I'd roughly halve my petrol bills (hey company doesn't pay I still for balik kampung or jalan2 cari makan!) since the gen2 should have something around 6.5l-7.5l/100km whereas the volvo uses 12l - 18l/100km.

Oh, I'd have to change my driving style. Right now I depend on power surges to overtake and shift lanes. My out of town driving is also a rear wheel drive style which really doesn't suit a front wheel drive car. I know this from driving my bro's Gen2 before this and also my dad's Perdana. Normally I half drift my car through fast corners since the volvo really doesn't take corners that well. I've to learn how to take corners fast with fwd car now.

So okay. Back to work now. I'm driving to meet clients~

2 comments:

Aimi Jaafar said...

rofl!

telur mistake?
hahaha~

yea,
volviee is a sweetheart.
gonna miss her loads!
its a her rite?
^^!

Ahmad Hilmi said...

Yup2. A lady she is. Well, she'll be in Melaka most likely when I get mah new car unless she needs some work done on her. Can't really sell her off since there's a problem with the vehicle grant. It's still registered as owned by the bank haha.