Google
 

Monday, September 22, 2008

Buat Kerja!

Went to Putrajaya for berbuka the other day. Was the Kementerian Wilayah Persekutuan's majlis berbuka. One thing. The food sucks and I mean really sucks. How do I describe it? It's like majlis berbuka when I was in high school. Not normal everyday food lah but a real majlis. Still, considering that it's one whole ministerial division of the government.... I spoke with the pakcik next to me and he said it was a major disappointment. He worked there for three years and the least two times it they was grand. Everyone received expensive gifts and all.... Note that that's taxpayers money and I'm glad they cut the gifts out but what's with the bad food?

A picture from Putrajaya. Please click it so you can see what the banner there says~
On my trip to Australia the other day. I'll post updates bit by bit. Here are some pictures of the Singapore budget terminal. It's smaller than our LCCT here in Malaysia but has much better ambience. Everything looks slick and spiffy. Anyway the place I put my laptop on is their surfing terminal. You could also register and surf wireless for free.








No comments: