Google
 

Saturday, May 03, 2008

Malaysian Book Lovers Shafted!

Oh man, it's been so long since I last updated. This I have to write. Book lovers in Malaysia. Mourn the easy days. I just got a message from an avid book reader that new mass paperback books are now RM50++.

I'll be buying everything online then it seems. A few books plus bulk postage... It'll be cheaper. I can't believe this is happening. Am dreading my next trip to a bookstore. If it's true then no more bookstores for me. Say NO to unfair prices. Don't let whoever it is responsible extort you. We have alternatives! Books are for life~~~

Sadly,Post Options
A book lover

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erk. Good thing the books in Brunei did not increase in price (yet). Though it's been a while since I've bought a paperback with all these thesis writing and exams.
By the way, I've finally finished my thesis, and am acknowledging you for the advice you gave me on doing a project on microbiology and fermentation. You mind?

Ahmad Hilmi said...

I am honoured that you're putting me in the acknowledgements. The thesis is a milestone for you and am glad to have been of help to you.