Google
 

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Hiatus???

My itching fingers got the better of me. After a few days of typing commands, editing codes and an e-book, I got tired. Well there's also the fact that my mental digestion seem to work exceptionally well these few days. I've digested most of the information that I've acquired in my weekend trip the other day.
Basically I'm not changing what I'm doing. I will just add on to what I do. It is comforting to realise that I am on the road leading to my intended destination and that's what I've realised after processing my discussions and the ideas that spring from it. I also learned how to accelerate which is something that gives me a needed boost to my confidence. I was already confident of what I planned even when people kept asking me and pushing me to do something else before this but I persevered. Well, I did so courtesy of my parents' patience and understanding but I did manage to hold on to my path. Whole new dimensions.. all with boundless potential. New worlds... new civilisations... so many possibilities...
I was speaking of ideas and possibilities not new worlds. The words that I use are simply a mirror of my thinking style. Something that I felt was so alien and kept me apart from people around me. I lamented the fact that my mind worked in a way so strange that people misunderstood my observations and ultimately my intentions. Well, most of my time in the past year had been spent in trying to understand the strange twists and turns my mind makes and stringing sense out of the output it gives. It's a wonder that I actually finished school and an even bigger wonder that I finished my degree when I never actually understood what my mind prints out. They were so much gibberish and I only understood a portion of what I processed before my philosophical year.
Okay. This is turned out to be a post on my mind and how much it was a stranger to me before this. There are still it's ways that I've yet to understand but I work well with it now. My mind and I make a good team, a mutually beneficial partnership. One that enriches both of us...

No comments: