Google
 

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Well anyways

Hmmm..... am thinking of the neverending story. Been wif my thesis quite some time... Like having a relationship wif a piece of work lak... Aish this is makin me weird... lights are blinkin in my head. Half of them are badd baddd signs and the other half i don't even know. Oh I just did a wonderful thing. 'Wonderful' thing more like it. Wondering wheter I'd smooth things out this time. If no then well.... one year and almost 2 months would be history... Am praying after this coz even tho I x seem to care right now I know it's just because I'm dulled by my thesis and travel-fatigue.

Nyways went to frien's wedding and had quite a bit of fun. As usual I'd reached his place late tho I moved out early. Pit stops and picking up friens or just frien this time. Didn't ask him about the prezzies I got. Just a box of chocs and bedsheet set. Should be okay I guess....

Going to sleep now. Oh... praying first....

1 comment:

ahnali said...

haiyaaa...
siannn abang saye..wuhuhu
cant imagine ur exhaustion..
gambatte ne..sattt je lagi tu.. ^__^
aja2!!!