Google
 

Monday, February 27, 2006

Ah... the life

Well... nothing beats actually completing something even tho ur a few months over the deadline. Thanks to alllll the people helping (that's you mostly kakak!) and all the people in charge who were kind enough to actually let me over-extend my thesis. Well anyways am submitting for sure tomorrow. Should I laugh or dance? Should I just play russian roulette? Naaaaah that's pure insanity but that's how I feel right now. Purely Insane.

Ah my lil' sis is back from India and the first thing I saw of her was a long face. She had to wait for us instead of the other way round. Oh... that's on top of the whole day delay of her flight. Of course she's upset right. It didn't last tho coz hey 8 months or so is a long time she got bullied by us, her 2 bro's and lil' sis. Umm... I do believe she loves being bullied or is it just that her siblings love to bully her no matter what she thinks.... Hmm... comment on that Hana :D Ah I do believe I'd get some heavy artilerry fire soon....

No comments: