Google
 

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Rythm

Hmm... Rythm. My niece loves when you play with her singing baby tunes and hearing zikr and nasyid. She'd bounce up and down and try to sing along sometimes =) Oh this is mostly "aaa aaaa aaaa", shrieks and shouts. Well she's only 8 months plus so what do you expect :)
Anyways I'm sort of in a good rythm nowadays. Still have problem sleeping at night but am better at waking up now. By better I mean actually waking up before 11 o'clock. Most days I even wake up before 10 now. Oh it's nothing big but still an improvement.
Been thinking of polarities. I've ignored my bipolar disorder for a couple of years now but I do notice that it's still very much present. Muted most of the time but there nonetheless. I'm focusing most of my self-EFT sessions on that particular issue then. It's something that gets in my way and I'd be happy to resolve this disturbing duality..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tsk2.. indeed its not easy.. but ganbatte ne bangah.. i may not really understand.. but i guess try not to layan sgt the feelings kot.. our feelings sure loves to lie a lot..

waa.. hana nak gak tgk nayya's development.. wuhuuuu