Google
 

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Accident.. almost

Hmm... learnin a bit about how to setup networks and some basic scripting. I do know networking but windows style. Just click here and there input a few things and walla a working network :D

Nyways a weekend of boredom. Nothing much to do. Just drive my mom to kl also pick up a warranty claim while in kl and then drive back. Missed an accident while on highway. Would've been spectacular if actually got involved in it. Two southbound lanes blocked and the car in the middle was turned 90 degrees. Hope no car hit it after I swerved... the accident was in an unlighted area and there was light rain. Right lane got 3 or 4 cars piled up, am not too sure coz I was busy trying to brake and pass through safely. There was very little space to squeeze my car into coz of some cars parked on the emergency lane right next to the pile. I guess people who were trying to help but they made it a tight fit to avoid hitting the cars in the middle. I wasn't travelling that fast but less than 50 metres braking from 110 km/h isn't a sure thing and cars behind me could have hit me if I stopped completely. Thank god for a near miss....

1 comment:

ahnali said...

huhuuuu..
alhamdulillah..