Google
 

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Uhuh again...

Thank god I didn't buy a second hand processor which I don't need. Got to checking my computer properly using a compatible working system. First thing that made me look look aside was the fact that the working processor wasn't working in my system! Hmm.. could be motherboard then... Then my processor works in that system. Ha ha... in the end it's my video card that's dead. Well... thank god no unnecessary things were bought...

Anywyas now I have to find my savings account book. I don't have an ATM card for my savings account coz I actually want to save the money put in there. There's this problem where I haven't banked in anything for 6 months coz been too lazy to go to the bank... Hope there's still enough for me to buy a new mid range card..

So my lil sis has updated her blog. Just when I thought of bugging her... Well hana you still keep yours up to date compared to mine. I just left mine hanging for a few months.

Maybe I'll post regular updates after this. Who knows...

No comments: