Google
 

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Viva!

A date for my viva is set now... 11th January. Right after Raya Haji. Well a good day as any. Anyways I've no idea how I'm supposed to answer the lecturers' questions. Hope my supervisor isn't there. I didn't show him a final draft or anything before submitting my thesis. Heh actually I never even showed him the data I got coz I wasn't happy with what I got. Only made a thesis out of it out of sheer desperation coz I don't have anything else. Good thing my kakak helped edit my thesis. Helped edit is not the word. Helped repair, revive, resuscitate, resurrect my thesis actually. It was dead and would remain dead if not for her. Can't imagine how I would be questioned during my viva if i had submitted the carcass of a thesis that I wrote at first.

Hmm.... Studies wise my life seems to be perking up... The fact that I actually made a thesis IS a big thing for me. I've been trying for 3 years and I don't mean I've been studying for 3 years.... 3 years just to make an undergraduate thesis is ridiculous by any standards. Still I've found new ways to complicate my life and oh I'm loving every moment of it. Umm.... that's sarcasm by the way. I'm very good at making simple things complicated..... Well practice makes perfect and years and years of practice makes it second nature to find complications I guess. When faced with a choice I would choose the slower tougher less rewarding suicidal senseless way. Been trying to break out of this mad cycle. Well... the only good thing I can say of my decision-making habit is this. Whenever I do get a good break I really enjoy it. Once in a few years I'd be really happy and that feels great.

3 comments:

ahnali said...

testing2..
huhuu..papepun ngah..gambatte! hehe..hana will always pompom for u =D

btw..selamat bercuti...muahahhaaha

Ahmad Hilmi said...

mekasey mekasey. tho hana wif pom pom's make me shiver huhuhu. doon't give me nightmare ingredients hana.....

ahnali said...

huhuuuu...ramai org nak tgk hana pom pom tau!
hahahaa